The Film Pigs are back with another podcast jam-packed with wit, humor, and style. Of course, all of those qualities are encrypted using the finest digital stenography so you will have to listen to us talk about movies instead. This episode, we reflect on the demise of the Live-Action Family Film, talk about movie details that annoy us in a brand new segment, put a professional on trial for crimes against cinema, have an exciting one-line audition competition, and more!
This time, on a very special episode of The Film Pigs Podcast:
- 0:00:00 – Intro
- 0:00:40 – Movie News
- 0:04:58 – Gettin’ Shit Off Our Chest
- 0:12:34 – Host Todd Anderson presents this episode’s theme: Live-Action Family Films
- 0:38:28 – Stephen Skelton presents a case to send someone to Movie Jail
- 0:46:26 – The Nic Cage Memorial Bizarre Line Reading
- 0:49:49 – One Line Auditions!
- 1:14:44 – The Bottom Five Worst Live-Action Family Films
- 1:15:42 – A Moment Of Positivity
- 1:16:55 – Outro