Episode 25 of the Film Pigs Podcast features a game suggested to us by frequent site commenter God. The object is to create 3-word titles for fictitious Seagal-esque movie synopses. I added the bonus rule of extra points if the title was made up of single-syllable words. Continue reading Three Word Seagal!
The latest Film Pigs Podcast featured a ridiculous trivia game called Movieball. Here are the actual rules and (SPOILER ALERT!) all trivia questions used in the game. If you want to play your own game of Movieball (and who wouldn’t?), you will need the following:
- Rules of Movieball.
- Nerf basketball and basket.
- Measuring tape.
- Chair, and method to secure Nerf basketball basket to chair.
- 18 trivia questions about sports movies.
- Movieball score sheet with 12 trivia questions. (Movieball Example Score Sheet, Movieball Blank Score Sheet)
- 6 pre-prepared Block Cards with 6 trivia questions printed onto 3×5 index cards. (Movieball Example Block Cards, Movieball Blank Block Cards)
- 1 coin. (we failed to have this)
- 1 pen or pencil.
- An endless amount of patience. Continue reading MOVIEBALL: The Home Game